MENSAJE DE AGRADECIMIENTO DEL DR. ALON STEINBERG


Mr. Taylor,

My name is Alon Steinberg. I'm the Cardiologist that testified at the Conrad Murray trial on October 12th, 2011. I have just received a beautiful plant from the MJJcommunity and want to thank everyone so much. Since my testimony have felt a lot of love from Michael Jackson fans. I have received a hundreds of thanks you cards and messages from all over the world. I want to thank your entire Michael Jackson Community and Fans!
I was wondering if you can post a appreciative thanks from me on your site.

Alon Steinberg, MD FACC
Ventura, CA

TRADUCCION : 
Sr. Taylor
Mi nombre es Alon Steinberg.
Soy el cardiologo que testifico en el juicio a Conrad Murray en fecha 12 de octubre de 2011.
Acabo de recibir una hermosa planta de MJJcommunity y quiero agradecerles a todos.
Desde mi declaracion he recibido cientos de cartas de agradecimiento y mensajes de todo el mundo.
Quiero agradecer a toda la Comunidad Michal Jackson y a sus fans.
Me preguntaba si podian publicar este mensaje es su sitio . 
Alon Steinberg, MD FACC
Ventura, CA

0 comentarios:

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

ALL FOR L.O.V.E

Social Icons