CARTA ABIERTA DE MICHAEL


Open Letter from Michael Jackson to his critics:
"Like the old Indian proverb says, do not judge a man until you've walked 2 moons in his moccasins.Most people don’t know me. That is why they write such things in which most is not true. I cry very very often because it hurts and I worry about the children, all my children all over the world, I live for them.If a man could say nothing against a character but what he could prove, history could not be written. Animals strike not from malice but because they want to live. It is the same with those who criticize, they desire our blood not our pain.But still I must achieve, I must seek truth in all things, I must endure for the power I was sent forth, for the world, for the children. But have mercy, for I’ve been bleeding a long time now."~MJ♥

0 comentarios:

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

ALL FOR L.O.V.E

Social Icons